Monday, May 30, 2016

Nothing New in Rivas

Well, I don't have my camera today, so sorry there are no pictures. Not a whole lot to report on this week.

We do have cambios this Wednesday, but we won't find out until tomorrow if I am transferring. There have been some legit rumors saying that I will be staying here in Rivas, but we will see. I really hope not because I have been here 6 months now and I am more than ready for a change.

So our baptism for last Saturday was postponed. The AP's were even down helping in our zone this past week and they stopped by and visited with the little girl and her parents, but in the end, they still decided to wait on her baptism. On a positive note, the little girl and her parents did all come to church again yesterday.

One of the companionships of Hermanas had 2 baptisms last Saturday, and we were helping them out with that. Me and my companion found a few new people to teach, but nobody super positive at this point, and none of the new investigators made it to church yesterday.

Today for P-Day we had a zone activity in Jinotepe and we played soccer with water balloons, which was a lot of fun. But otherwise, not much else going on this week. We will see what happens with cambios on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment